Incoming Wire Transfers
To receive a wire transfer (“ Wire Transfer ”) you must know the following:
- Fill out the form that you will find here and deliver it to the bank or institution that will originate the transfer.
- It is important that the form is filled out in its entirety in order to process the transfer. If any information is omitted, the funds will be returned to the issuing financial institution.
- Any fees from intermediaries, correspondents or receiving banks will be charged to the transferred amount.
- It is very important that you notify us immediately after authorizing an incoming wire transfer. Call 787-900-0200.
Outgoing Wire Transfers
To send a wire transfer (“ Wire Transfer ”) from one of your accounts you must know the following:
- Fill out the form that you will find here and deliver it to your preferred VAPR branch. You must present a valid photo ID and evidence of the purpose of the transaction (eg invoices, purchase order, bank statement, etc.).
- All transfer instructions are subject to final verification and approval by VAPR Federal Credit Union.
- The final credit to the beneficiary’s account is subject to verification and approval by the receiving bank or financial institution. Make sure you are available for bank transfer verification.
- Wire transfer forms received before 2:00 pm (Monday through Friday) will be processed the same day, if received after 2:00 pm they will be processed the next business day.
- We do not process wire transfers on Saturdays.
- Foreign / international transfers may take three (3) or more business days to be available to the beneficiary.
- Wire transfers have a service charge of $30.00 each.
Contact us at 787-900-0200 to clarify any questions.